• Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

had a blast

#131874 2 years, 4 months ago
Had a blast seeing Melvyn in saratoga sat AND Sunday .. had the pleasure of seeing Tim there thanks for the drink once again !!nice crowd of people lots of dancing and good vibes , Sunday my husband got us there early seeing how it was a gorgeous day .We parked the van in the parking lot went in to by ticks and there was Melvyn chillin at the bar !! We smiled over to him thanked him for the music .. Sunday nights show was even better if possible than sat !!! best was the management were very cool and let us catch some zzzzzzs in the van , drove out early this mornig , hey a little tired but you gotts do what you gotta do Peace !!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Tmglf2, scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue
Chester
More or less in line

Re: had a blast

#131999 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks for the review. I'm glad you had fun. It was fun listening to the stream sat. night. I have to see JGB soon.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

Re: had a blast

#132124 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeah it was a blast. It was nice to get to hang with you and your friends. You have surrounded yourself with kind and thoughtful people and I enjoyed spending time with everyone. Melvin was pretty sweet too. Thanks for a real good time and look forward to the next shows that we meet.
Time to create page: 1.53 seconds