• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

Re: PL&F 2012 Broomfield SBDs

#130163 2 years, 1 month ago
I got the 18th from a private torrent/tracker site. Unfortunately, you need to be invited or have to catch them when they open registrations. Did you check bt.etree.org? I usually can find almost everything ever there. Using bit torrents is very simple, and for legal recordings of all sorts of live music shows, bt.etree.org is free and easy to use.
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#130197 2 years, 1 month ago
GratefulDad420 wrote:
I got the 18th from a private torrent/tracker site. Unfortunately, you need to be invited or have to catch them when they open registrations. Did you check bt.etree.org? I usually can find almost everything ever there. Using bit torrents is very simple, and for legal recordings of all sorts of live music shows, bt.etree.org is free and easy to use.
Are you sure it is a SBD? From the mouth who has been doing the public feeding: "There are issues with the recording of the 18th that are preventing its immediate release. I am hopeful that they will be resolved soon. But, I don't know and cannot promise anything." Not that it couldn't have leaked pre-adjustments, but it doesn't sound like it has.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?

It's dead and over when close enough is good enough.
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by ZenoMarx.
Chester
More or less in line

#130219 2 years, 1 month ago
I've checked all the usual site's. The only recordings to be found of 2/18, are audience. Although they are very good.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#130246 2 years, 1 month ago
Chester wrote:
I've checked all the usual site's. The only recordings to be found of 2/18, are audience. Although they are very good.

I haven't seen it anywhere yet either, and your right, the aud. recordings sound great. I'll still take the SBD warts and all
Chester
More or less in line

#131362 2 years, 1 month ago
Still no news on the SBD for the 18th. But I found this on Archives, just today. A session with Phil and Warren,
on radio station, KBCO, in Boulder. They did an interview and a couple songs as a prelude to the show. Tracks
1 and 3, are the interview. Track 2 is GDTRFB, and track 4 is Comes A Time. From 2/15/12.
www.archive.org/details/paf2012-02-15.11...KBCO.fm.Hayes.Flac16
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock, SunshineSue
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#131409 2 years, 1 month ago
I grabbed this when it popped up, pretty good stuff
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by Warlock.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#131428 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah that KBCO session is cool.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds