• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

Looks like fall tour tickets are shipping today

#49844 3 years ago
Just got notification from Frontgate. FuckenA!
All You Need
Jasper
Senior Boarder

Re: Looks like fall tour tickets are shipping today

#49894 3 years ago
Same! Cuthbert on the way!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#49898 3 years ago
yeah i called a representative there to make sure i'd be getting all my tickets before tour again this time..i had a discrepancy in vegas last year and also at a summer show due to their staff being quite incompetent, making broken promises and stuff...but he told me they printed the first half of the tour and my order history actually said 8 tickets were sent...and he said the next 5 would be getting printed tomorrow and sent out shortly...promising i'd have them all this year before i leave on sept 19
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Drazzaz
Junior Boarder

#52031 3 years ago
Has anyone received their Eugene or Monterey tickets yet? Anxiously waiting!
"Sometimes a great Notion"
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#52132 3 years ago
Drazzaz wrote:
Has anyone received their Eugene or Monterey tickets yet? Anxiously waiting!

i received all 13 of mine on the same day in 2 envelopes last week

different than last year...not getting some before i left for tour, having to "switch to will call" but everytime the box office was unaware of such a request and i spent many hours on the phone with frontgate arguing...sheer incompetence over there...but i personally called them twice this time around and explained the past mess ups but that i still order tickets from them, quite a bunch actually...i just said i wanted all of them before september 18th and they got em to me already...i don't know if anyone else has gotten them? no one really responded to the thread i made about it
Drazzaz
Junior Boarder

#52148 3 years ago
I've looked for a contact phone number for them but all i can find is the fax #. Any chance you could post it or send me a message with the number? Shows are less than a month away and still no tickets. Although, they did manage to charge my Credit card in a timely manner, so at least I know someone is working over there.
"Sometimes a great Notion"
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#52165 3 years ago
they always responded to my e-mails the next buissness day. did you try to e-mail them already?

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#52191 3 years ago
888-512-SHOW

today i got an e-mail saying my tickets would be sent here to get in by the 26th and i've already got them maybe they really did honor my request..right on
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#52256 3 years ago
People waiting for Beaverwood tickets, I heard from someone they charged her credit card TODAY for a show this weekend. Still no tickets in hand, but have to assume they'll be shipped immediately.

If they are so behind, a late tour announcement makes sense.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 1.04 seconds