• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
jay@thedeadblog
Fresh Boarder

Re: What features would you like to see here...

#378 3 years, 4 months ago
Would being faster be considered a feature? I wish all these bells and whistles (thank you, upvotes for karma, etc.) used ajax instead of reloading the page - just makes it seem even slower.

I'd like to see you guys get your additional forums. They absolutely should have done a one-for-one with the forums from pz.
skimfrosty
Junior Boarder

#389 3 years, 4 months ago
I would like to have emoticons and maybe some faster operation. This is Furthur's main board after all.
Support Live Music
Number 6
Fresh Boarder

#395 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks for taking the time and effort to set this community board up, but is it possible to have this place run at least a tiny bit faster than molasses?

Usually I see very fast speeds on my computer, but this site is the slowest message board I have ever seen.
SmilinBill
Junior Boarder

#402 3 years, 4 months ago
60 second time delay for editing:) Whoop whoop release the dogs we got a negative nancy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsJimp
SpaceFarmer
Fresh Boarder

#403 3 years, 4 months ago
black background
no avatars
get rid of the signature line
HEp C Folder
Sports Folder.............
"They were all gone. That was the initiation. The price I had to pay to get through the gate. Ego death. I thought I was going to die, and I said, 'Fuck it.' And that was good." ---- Owsley
Number 6
Fresh Boarder

#404 3 years, 4 months ago
13 posts already Bill?!?!?!?! ;^)
ose25
Fresh Boarder

#410 3 years, 4 months ago
should be much much faster and so far not working on my Iphone 4 so faster and a mobile page
Number 6
Fresh Boarder

#412 3 years, 4 months ago
Not only is it slow - I keep getting Internal Server Error messages.

This is very dissapointing. I guess I expected better, but I should know not to have any expectations.

I'll be back in a while to see if there is any improvement in speed - but if not, I can honestly say I will not be hanging around. The speed and error messages are just too frustrating to deal with.
arjanstar
Junior Boarder

#417 3 years, 4 months ago
I'd like to be alerted on the home page when I have a private message. It seems you have to click on your PM page to see if you have any. That is a pain in the butt, especially since the server here is so slooow.

Oh, and give us some emoticons, please!
Feel good music in your soul. Make your body want to Rock and Roll!
Sussler
Fresh Boarder

#434 3 years, 4 months ago
After attempting to navigate around here, I would have to say I want the zone back too.

In the "if it's not broken, don't fix it" attitude, I'm unsure why anyone thought it would be a good idea to jumble us all in together in an underpowered forum which moves with the speed of molasses in winter and throws up timeout errors regularly.

Particularly in the middle of a tour with no notice.

I have to stay here b/c I have to trade some tickets but I'm not happy about it and I won't be back (like so many others are saying) unless and until it's all fixed.

This seems like a poorly thought out move. If you're going to force us to do something; you should at least have set it up ahead of time so we would want to stay; not feel as though we have to.
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds