• You are here
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

Are All 3 Shows In Eugen GA???

#48446 3 years, 1 month ago
Kind Friends,
Can someone please enlighten me to the ticket deal in Oregon as I am trying real hard to make a trip out but am unclear why The Cuthbert has a seating chart but all the tix are GA??? Thanks and may we all get to see as many of these shows as we can! I got to see 3 Summer shows, and both Shoreline, so I have been Dancin' in The Streets and am ready for more.
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Are All 3 Shows In Eugen GA???

#48458 3 years, 1 month ago
The Furthur shows are all GA. The venue is able to set up a few rows of chairs for reserved seating if the artist request. But there are no reserve seats for the Furthur shows!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#48459 3 years, 1 month ago
^^^she is correct

the venue is beautiful...i had a fantastic time there last fall, VERY excited to be back...there is really no bad spot to be standing while seeing a show there, even in the back
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#48462 3 years, 1 month ago
awesomeness! I am working on making at least 2 of the 3 and am GEEKED big time that I am making the trip from Michigan to the last 4 Cali shows in October but sure would be sweet to see them in Eugene. Thanks agin and happy and safe travels~ You Just Gotta Poke Around!
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#48463 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks a BUNCH and may you find sunshine on your path!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#48568 3 years, 1 month ago
Safe travels to you to my brother! Hope you end up making the Eugene shows! I've never been but hears it can be pretty epic.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#48588 3 years, 1 month ago
i have very fond memories of seeing the GD in Oregon. this will be my first time seeing Furthur in Eugene and i'm really looking forward to it. can't wait!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#48647 3 years, 1 month ago
Earlier this year I read somewhere that Zane Kesey was bringing "the bus" down to the Shoreline shows and he was holding tests after the shows....

Right after I got my Eugene tickets I sent Zane a message on Facebook asking if they bus was going to be at the Eugene shows. He said of course it will be. He reminded me that the Furthur shows are being sponsored by Kesey Entertainment. Which I knew but not sure what that could mean. But I can only imagine. lol. He also said that when Furthur played there last year they vibed off the crowd so hard they had to play 3 nights instead of 2 this time around....So I can't wait to experince it!
RainandSnow
Fresh Boarder

#48728 3 years, 1 month ago
Yes, the vibe was ELECTRIC at last year's Eugene shows, even though it rained. Beautiful sunset, too. Kesey Entertainment is their local production company, as they also manage some smaller venues in Eugene, like the McDonald Theatre.

Yes, the bus was at Shoreline and Zane hosted an afterparty in the City afterward. I did not attend, though.

The bus has traveled to many Further shows on the west coast, including last year's Further Fest at Angel's Camp.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#49890 3 years, 1 month ago
Cant wait to meet ya'll, Just booked all my reservations, time to DANCE DANCE DANCE ALL the way to Eugene!! :~)
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds